During the European Week of Sustainable Energy to let you discover multiple business and cooperation opportunities in the field of energy efficient and sustainable technologies.
Focus and main areas topics
- Energy-efficient buildings and districts
- Smart mobility and logistics
- ICT for cities, smart cities and communities
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management & recovery
- Circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts
- Smart and healthy living
Three events in one:
- E²Tech4SmartCities Brokerage event 2020: dedicated to Sustainable and Energy Efficient Technologies for Cities. Do you have an innovative project and are you looking for a partner to improve and develop your technology? We will help you to find your technical partner for international collaboration or R&D projects.
- E²Tech4SmartCities Pitch session 2020: you have an innovative technology and are you looking for financial investors? Apply to the pitch session, 6 companies will be selected to present their project idea to a panel of potential investors.
- H2020 Horizon Workshop: besides the brokerage opportunities all day, NCP Brussels will deliver a workshop at 12.30 to present funding opportunities under the H2020 / Horizon Europe Programme. Topics cover Green Deal related priorities such as: energy, mobility, environmental and circular economy based solutions and actions for more inclusive and secure cities. This lunch break workshop is restricted to participants that have also signed up for B2B sessions.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event and pitch session.
When 24th of June 2020 (8:30 to 17:30)
as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW).
- Private companies (including Start-ups SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
- Investors and business angels
What’s in it for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW).