LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organized the Horizon Europe Cluster 5: Climate, Energy & Mobility Virtual Brokerage Event, that took place on February 16th&17th.
The event is suitable for anyone who find to meet research and technology partners with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Universities and Research Centers
- Private companies (including Start-ups, SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
Main focuses of the Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility;
- Destination 1:Climate sciences and responses
- Destination 2: Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Destination 3: Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Destination 4: Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Destination 5: Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Destination 6: Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge, but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service. It is not a ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects they have been involved in.
Find more information at https://brokerage-event-focusing-on-cl5.b2match.io/ or contact us directly at EEN-PORTUGAL@lneg.pt.