LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organized the International Brokerage Event on Green Hydrogen, that took place from 7 to 9 February 2024.
An international meeting point for the Green Hydrogen related industry
The International Brokerage Event on Green Hydrogen will be celebrated in the framework of the 1st National Congress on Green Hydrogen which will take place from the 7th February 2024 to the 9th February 2024 in Huelva (Spain).
During the Brokerage Event, meetings will be taking place in a dedicated area in CASA COLÓN and will be arranged in advance by means of this website. The model is time – and cost efficient and result in business opportunities!
This matchmaking event brings together SMEs, larger companies, research centers and other relevant institutions from the sectors of Green Hydrogen. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business or strategic contacts and foster technological cooperation in such a specific field of activity.
- Chemical industry
- Efficient use of water
- Financial world, investment funds
- Green Methanol
- Green mobility
- H2V in the production of ammonia
- H2V storage and distribution
- H2V technologies (eg. Electrolyzers)
- Power generation and distribution
- Renewable energy
The Brokerage event will provide cooperation and business opportunities and will reinforce the implementation of initiatives in the fields of:
- innovation and technology transfer
- collaborative research and projects development
- investment in the field of green hydrogen
- cross border business relationships
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event