LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, is co-organizer of the IV Solar Energy Business Mixer B2B meetings.
On-line B2B EEN Meetings: for whom?
The B2B meetings are dedicated to PV entrepreneurs and organisations. Companies creating the supply chain, i.e. component manufacturers, service companies, consultants, construction, power sales and services, Fabs & Equipments, Material & Components, Silicon & Cells, Modules, Systems, BOS companies are particularly welcome.
B2B Meetings: general principles and registration procedure.
B2B meetings are 20-minute, pre-arranged sessions will enable participants to establish relations, find centres for a joint research project or make a technology transfer with new business partners across the entire pv supply chain.
In order to do so, it is necessary: register, present yourself and your company’s offer and select the participants with whom you will meet during the event.
When will it take place?
Due to the COVID-19 situation the meetings will be held on-line only.
Date: December 8-9 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Why is it worth taking part in it?
- Previously agreed meetings with selected potential partners
- Possibility of initiating international cooperation
- Exchange of experiences with companies from Poland and European countries
- Meetings and exchange of views with PV and related industry experts
- Establishment of technological and business cooperation
- Support for the expansion of an international company
- Access to knowledge about new technologies and solutions
Participation is free of charge.
More information at: https://iv-solar-energy-business-mixer.b2match.io/.