LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organized the Partnerships for Horizon Europe: smart cities & communities projects, which took place between 12 and 22 April 2022.
Partnerships for Horizon Europe: smart cities & communities projects
Presentation of ideas and competences for project proposals, inspiring sessions and panels, and targeted 1:1 meetings for creating consortia.
Join this online event to have the opportunity to meet companies, research centres, universities, cities and other entities interested in presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe 2022 calls linked to the smart city topics. You will get the opportunity to expand your international network and create partnerships and consortiums.
The event consists in 1 main presentation day and 1 week for organising online meetings, following this agenda:
April 12th: Plenary session, presentation of keynote speakers, cluster members presentations of project ideas and company competences.
April 13th – 22nd: Brokerage event (1:1 meetings)
April 21st: Panel of municipalities (date to be confirmed)
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory.
The brokerage event brings together organisations from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts to develop projects and ideas and asess collaboration opportunities for research, development and innovation. You can select your available slots and receive and request meetings since now to be held from April 13th to the 22nd.
Main smart cities and communities topics covered by the event
- Smart mobility and logistics
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy
- Circular economy
- Climate and environment
- Solutions for urban districts
- ICT and digitalisation
- Data economy
- Safety and security
- Smart building
- Tourism and cultural heritage
Companies, research centres, universities, clusters and other entities from all European Member States and Horizon Europe associated countries interested in presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe 2022 calls linked to smart city and communities topics.
Goals and benefits for participants
- Create contacts and partnerships aimed at presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe calls.
- Receive information about trends, facts, R&D&I interests related to smart cities and communities.
- Publish and showcase your project ideas, competences and expertise to all participants.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way, with common interests.
More information at: Partnerships for Horizon Europe: smart cities & communities projects – About the event (b2match.io)