LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organizes the Projects4GreenEnergy: Connected that will take place on November 8-9, 2022.
The Saxon Energy Agency (SAENA GmbH) & the Enterprise Europe Network invite you to join the online event with focus to companies, research institutions, universities and cluster that are active in the fields of energy and greentech.
- Energy supply, demand & efficiency
- EU calls and funding opportunities
- Organisations & services
related to Clean Hydrogen Partnership, Batt4EU – Partnership, Destination 3: Energy Supply, renewable energy, energy system,grid and storage, CCUS or Destination 4: Energy demand, Buildings & industry
How can you benefit from this event?
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants during live pitches or highlight them with your profile
- Generate new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
Participation in the B2B event, breakout sessions & streamings is free of charge.
from 01.07.2022 – Registration started
until 15.09.2022 – Registration as a Speaker
from 01.10.2022 – Booking of meetings starts
08.-09.11.2022 – Individual 1:1 meetings & Live-presentations & Breakout- rooms
More information: Projects4GreenEnergy: Connected – About the event (b2match.io) or contact us directly EEN-PORTUGAL@lneg.pt.