LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organizes the SEANERGY 2023 that will take place 20-21 June 2023.
SEANERGY is an international event dedicated to Offshore Wind and Marine Renewable Energy (MRE).
The event gathers around 200 exhibitors and more than 3000 international actors of the MRE field: politicians, ordering institutions (energy operators and industrials), technological experts, NGO, researchers, investors, and subcontractors.
The event is held each year in a different French city. Paris will be welcoming its next edition.
The 2023 edition includes:
- Exhibition, talks & panel discussions, B2B meetings, networking, research posters, job dating, inside watertank & static demos, Seanergy party (20 & 21 June)
- Immersive technical trips on French industrial sites for international delegation, upon request (22 June)
During the B2B meetings, companies will have the opportunity to meet technological and business partners for their projects and co-operations in the following main MREs:
- offshore wind energy (incl. floating),
- tidal stream energy,
- wave energy,
- ocean thermal energy,
- osmotic energy,
- solar floating energy,
- tidal power.
These international B2B meetings provide an opportunity for companies to:
- organise and be actively visible at the exhibition,
- expand their international network and identify new partners,
- get targeted meetings with pre-identified potential partners.
- Registration for exhibition, pitches, conferences, B2B and Seanergy Party: €240 (incl.VAT)
- Online registration: https://www.seanergy-forum.com/en/seanergy2023/REGISTER
Find more information at https://www.seanergy-forum.com/en/seanergy2023 or contact us directly at EEN-PORTUGAL@lneg.pt.