LNEG, a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – Portugal National Consortium, responsible for resource and energy management and sustainability, co-organized the Wind Energy Sector – Re-Source Business Mixer | B2B meetings, which took place from 21 to 23 March, 2023, in a hybrid format.
Hybrid (on-line/on-site) B2B EEN Meetings: for whom?
B2B matchmaking meetings will provide a unique opportunity for renewable energy buyers and suppliers to network and find potential new partners for cooperation.
B2B Meetings: general principles and registration procedure.
B2B meetings are 20-minute, pre-arranged sessions will enable participants to establish relations, find centres for a joint research project or make a technology transfer with new business partners across the entire wind energy supply chain.
The meetings will be held in hybrid model – on-line and on-site.
Date: March 21 – 23, 2023,
the 21st of March – on-line and on-site
the 22nd of March – on-line
the 23rd of March – on-line
Why is it worth taking part in it?
- Previously agreed meetings with selected potential partners
- Possibility of initiating international cooperation
- Exchange of experiences with companies from Poland and European countries
- Meetings and exchange of views with wind energy and related industry experts
- Establishment of technological and business cooperation
- Support for the expansion of an international company
- Access to knowledge about new technologies and solutions
Find more information at https://re-source-business-mixer-b2b.b2match.io/ or contact us directly at EEN-PORTUGAL@lneg.pt