The LIFE ReNatural NZEB project aims to test and promote new materials and construction solutions to achieve Nearly Zero Energy Buildings with a low carbon footprint using natural and recycled materials.
The project objectives are:
- Develop a construction model of Nearly Zero Energy Building with low carbon footprint and low cost using green and circular economy criteria.
- Introduce sustainable construction materials and technologies “close to the market” .
- Promote sustainable construction technologies with low market rate in Spain and Portugal.
- Promotion and dissemination of Nearly Zero Energy Buildings in Portugal and Spain.
- Decrease the energy demand in buildings using envelopes made with natural and recycled materials.
- Dissemination of proposed technologies.
- Promote circular and green economy criteria in construction sector.
Promote the green and circular economy in the construction sector, using technologies with natural and local material resources to improve the regional economy and social opportunities in the regions participating in the project.
Soluções sustentáveis de isolamento para edifícios NZEB (pdf) | See document online
Soluciones de aislamiento sostenible para edificios de energía casi nula (EECN) (pdf) | See document online