The Laboratory of Materials and Coatings (LMR) of LNEG is a specialized center in the fields of corrosion, degradation and anticorrosive protection of materials.
Within the polymers, the following tests can be carried out:
- Determination of ash *
- Polymer and additives identification by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) *
- Determination of density *
- Compression set *
- Determination of the effect of liquids *
- Determination of hardness (GIDB – elastomers) *
- Determination of tensile stress-strain properties *
* Test not included in the scope of accreditation.
Cost upon request
Deadlines for the service
- To carry out tests the time limit for submission of a quotation is 24 to 96 hours after request, depending on its extend/complexity;
- Tests are initiated after acceptance of quotation and reception of samples or as agreed between parts;
- The report is issued 10 days after the end of the tests. This period may be extended depending on the number of samples tested as well as on the number of tests carried out.