1. Tests in the scope of product’s certification
To obtain the certification of Solar water heater stores or Solar combistores it is necessary to contact a certification body. Type tests are performed in the beginning of the certification process. It is up to the certification body to select, in the factory, the samples for tests that will be sent to the Laboratory that will perform the type tests. For this procedure, the contacts should be established with the certification body that requests the Laboratory to perform the tests. The certification bodies available in the frame of the European Scheme Certification are available on the website www.solarkeymark.com.
In Portugal the certification body is CERTIF:
2. Tests out of the scope of product’s certification
If the product certification is not the option needed but only Solar water heater stores or Solar combisttores testing, the contact for test request is established directly with the Laboratory.
To request a test it is necessary
The request is formalized on the date that the Laboratory receives these documents.
Deadlines for the service
- The deadlines for delivery of test reports are dependent on the volume of work existing in Laboratory;
- The time required for the tests depends on product characteristics and number of parameters to be determined and it will take a minimum of 1;
- When agreement on the tests scheduled is reached, the delivery date of the equipment at the Laboratory for commencement of the tests will be indicated.
- The cost is dependent on the objectives of the tests and is always subject to quotation on a case to case base;
- The Laboratory is not responsible for any shipping costs or other (e.g. customs costs) associated with the delivery of test samples.