Applied research and technical consultancy in the area of wind energy:
- Evaluation of the wind potential and estimation of the energy production of wind turbines and wind farms;
- Development of wind energy resource atlases;
- Power performance assessment of wind turbines (IEC 61400-12-1-Ed#);
- Wind energy consultancy;
- Support to the development of wind technology and dimensioning of wind energy or hybrid systems;
- Planning the use of wind energy at national, regional and local levels;
- Selection, installation, maintenance and operation of anemometric / meteorological masts within the scope of R, D & D projects;
- Evaluation of wind potential in urban and built environments, complex terrains and offshore, using conventional anemometry and the latest technology in wind measurement (ultrasound anemometers, LiDAR sensors).
Deadline for the provision of the service
The deadline for the completion of the studies or technical consultancies, depend on the complexity of the work and is defined in a case-by-case process.
Price upon request.