The “Women & Energy for Sustainable Future” event featured Teresa Ponce de Leão as a speaker. The event took place online, on August 28th.
The first of two planned conferences focus on women’s remarkable achievements, challenges, and opportunities in the energy industry. By bringing together distinguished professionals and experts, we hope to create an engaging platform for fruitful discussions, knowledge sharing, and inspiration. Join us as we embark on an empowering journey, celebrating the contributions of women in energy and forging a path towards a more inclusive and equitable future.
- Teresa Ponce de Leão, Oporto University, President of LNEG, Portugal
- Carina Lehmal, MSc Electrical Engineering, Greenwood-Power GmbH, Austria
- Mor Shnaider, Market Monitoring Manager at Noga, the Israel Independent
System Operator Ltd, Israel
- Marianna Vaiman, CEO of V&R Energy, USA
- Aleks Modelewska, Director of Business Development and Sales, Engineered
Intelligence Inc., Canada
More information and registration on the event website.