Process Development and Process Evaluation in Biorefinery Industry
26 – 30 Setembro 2022, organizado pelo Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia.
You are invited to take part in the ESEIA Student Camp 2022 to solve complex real world problems together with experts from industry and academia. Download our flyer!
- Familiarize with the current biorefinery products, processes and challenges.
- Work in small groups and learn about opportunities for market growth with a focus on bioresources.
- Meet people with similar interests and start networking.
- Reach beyond your limits at this year’s Student Camp.
Topic: Process Development and Evaluation in Biorefinery Industry
Timing: 26 – 30 September 2022
Host: The ESEIA Student Camp 2022 will be held in Lisbon, Portugal. In case of restrictions due to health issues or other, the Student Camp will be changed to an online or hybrid format (registered participants would be notified ASAP).
Aim: The aim of the Student Camp is to challenge students to systematically solve complex, real-world problems related to bioenergy and biorefineries together with experts from industry and academia.
- Process integration for energy and water savings
- Evaluation of process alternatives: Renewables integration, Solar drying, Gas from Biomass
- Alternative feedstocks
- Ash upgrade
- Students enrolled in a Master/PhD program with the following backgrounds: Biorefinery/(Bio)Chemical/Mechanical/Material Engineering, Economics and Marketing
- Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) working in industry or academia
- Deadline for student applications: 15 July 2022 – register now
- Selection will be based on CV and letter of motivation (support letters are welcomed, but optional)
- Students will be informed of their acceptance no later than July 31st
- Participation in ESEIA Student Camp 2022 is FREE!
- Traveling to Lisbon, lodging and meals must be supported by the student’s own funds.