O LNEG, enquanto membro do consórcio nacional da EEN-Portugal, responsável pela gestão de recursos e energia e sustentabilidade, coorganiza o Virtual Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2023, que decorrerá de 16 a 30 de outubro de 2023.
The focus of the event will be on sustainable and smart technologies and solutions for achieving a “twin” green and digital transition.
When: 16-30 Oct 2023; 30 min Meeting Duration
The participation is completely free of charge.
The Virtual Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2023 provides a unique opportunity to meet private companies (including start-ups, spin-offs, SMEs and large companies), as well as public authorities and municipalities, university and research centres, industry and associations companies, working on new technologies and solutions for achieving the so-called “twin” (green and digital) transition to a zero carbon, zero waste economy that leaves no person or place behind. It is also an important opportunity to stay up to date on the latest corresponding advanced technologies, the demand for innovation from institutions and municipalities, new applications from SMEs and technical challenges faced by large companies.
The event will start with a Pitch Session dedicated to the finalist projects of the “Innovation Village Award 2023” and will continue with virtual b2b meetings.
- Aerospace, Sustainable mobility, Logistics, Smart city
- Cultural heritage, Tourism, Creative industries, Social innovation, Digital education
- Digital technologies and applications for sport
- Energy, Environment, Sustainable construction, Blue growth
- Food, Sustainable agriculture, Agritech
- Life sciences, Biotech and Healthcare
- New Materials, Advanced Materials, Digital Manufacturing
- Smart technologies, Robotics, IoT, ICT, AI, blockchain, and quantum computing
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As a researcher – find the right partner for the calls of interest.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest’s trends