O LNEG, enquanto membro do consórcio nacional da EEN-Portugal, responsável pela gestão de recursos e energia e sustentabilidade, coorganiza o SMAGUA 2023 Brokerage Event que decorrerá de 7 a 8 de março de 2023, em Zaragoza.
Companies attending the Smagua International Water and Irrigation Exhibition and International Environment Exhibition have an excellent opportunity to meet interesting professionals from all over the world at the brokerage event organized by the Confederación de Empresarios de Aragón / Enterprise Europe Network.
In these B2B sessions, you will have 30-minute bilateral meetings with a variety of participants of your choice.
The Smagua International water and irrigation exhibition, with over 25 years of experience, has become an essential meeting point for the sector thanks to its distinctly innovative position, the quality of its technical conferences and the numerous presentations of products, equipment and technological solutions.
Why participating in the brokerage event?
Many of the new interesting contacts during an exhibition happen by chance, whether it is between exhibitors, visitors or both. But how can you find them walking around the exhibition floor and at the conference? And how can you find out whether they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B brokerage event meetings offer the possibility to make the most of their attendance to all visitors, delegations and exhibitors. This kind of event help you to meet a group of international people from different organizations over a short period of time. It is like a business ‘speed dating’, where in 30 minute pre-scheduled meetings with other participants, you will quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend to a combination of international fair, conferences and bilateral meetings.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, a number of interesting water specialists, product designers, machine suppliers, and project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare your company’s profile, request meetings with other exhibitors and visitors and accept or reject requests in your agenda.
- Be ready for your 30 minutes face-to-face meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what kind of contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
- Come and join us on the 7 and 8 March for your face-to-face meetings.