O WindEnergyMatch 2022 decorreu a 28 e 29 de setembro de 2022 tendo sido o LNEG coorganizador, enquanto membro do consórcio nacional da EEN-Portugal, responsável pela gestão de recursos e energia e sustentabilidade.
The international brokerage event WindEnergyMatch 2022 offers companies and research institutions along the entire value chain of wind industry an additional uncomplicated platform to make valuable contacts and find out new aspects of international cooperation possibilities.
In 2022 the Enterprise Europe Network together with Hamburg Messe will again support all players of the branch in establishing new business contacts.
The fair and the brokerage event focus on the following categories:
- Onshore / Offshore;
- Manufacturers of wind turbines;
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells;
- Components / supplier;
- Planning / project development;
- Operation & maintenance;
- Smart Energy / energy supply;
- Finance & Insurance;
- Power to X / power conversion / storage
- Information / communications technology.
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
- Make contact to potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond;
- Discuss cooperation possibilities in meetings in an informal atmosphere;
- Develop and strengthen business and research relationships;
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation;
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships;
- Find new partners for research projects.